MENU
Слава Україні! Допомагаємо ЗСУ
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Поради для Підлітків » Форум » Школа - навчання » Тексти для аудіювання для 4 класу. І семестр (за підручником
Тексти для аудіювання для 4 класу. І семестр (за підручником
OlenkaДата: Неділя, 17.05.2015, 22:36 | Повідомлення # 1
Тексти для аудіювання для 4 класу. І семестр (за підручником Карп’юк О. Д. «Англійська мова. 4 клас» )О. М. Єненкова,м. ХарківSummer holidaysMy name is Kate. I’m from Ukraine. Every year I have a long summer holidays and rest from school. My mum and dad don’t have long summer holidays. They work. I stay with my grandad and grandma. They live near the sea. My grandad doesn’t work. We play football and tennis. My grandma and I swim. I like my summer holidays. I don’t do homework in summer.My name is Vicky. I’m from Great Britain. In the summer holidays I play with my friend Nancy. She doesn’t live near my house. We play in the park and go to the cinema. It doesn’t rain a lot in summer. We like to go to the river but we don’t swim every day. We go to the forest. We like to gather mushrooms, berries and flowers. We have a good rest.My name’s Liz. I’m from America. Every summer I go to the camp. I have many good friends there. In summer we don’t wear school uniforms. It’s great. I wear my favourite dresses and shorts. My best friend, Sophie, doesn’t like dresses and shorts. She wears jeans and Tshirts. My friend can’t swim — she doesn’t like water. We ride bikes and go to the discoes. Answer the questions1.  Where do Kate’s grandparents live?_____________________________________2.  Who plays football and tennis?_____________________________________3.  Where is Vicky from?_____________________________________4.  Where do Vicky and Nancy like to go?_____________________________________5.  What do they like to gather?_____________________________________6.  Where does Liz go every summer?_____________________________________7.  What does Liz like to wear?_____________________________________8.  Do Liz and Sophie ride bikes?_____________________________________Circle true or false1.  Kate stays with her grandparents. T / F2.  Kate’s grandad works. T / F3.  Vicky is from Ukraine. T / F4.  Nancy doesn’t live near Vicky’s house. T / F5.  Vicky and Nancy swim every day. T / F6.  Liz is from America. T / F7.  Sophie doesn’t like dresses and shorts. T / F8.  Sophie can’t swim because she doesn’t like water. T / FMatch
1. Kate2. Kate’s mum and dad3. Kate’s grandad4. Nancy5. Vicky and Nancy6. Liz7. Sophiedon’t have a long summer holidaysdoesn’t do homework in summerdoesn’t worklive near the seago to the campdoesn’t live near Vicky’s housedon’t swim every daygo to the forestdon’t wear school uniformdoesn’t like dressescan’t swimdoesn’t like waterwear her favourite dresseswears jeans and Tshirts
In a cafeBill, Kate and their mother like to have a meal in a cafe. There are many tasty things there to eat. For breakfast there are different sandwiches and cheese, hamburgers and eggs, sausages, toast and jam. For dinner there are always different salads, meat or chicken, fish and chips, and soup.Once they go to the cafe they like. It is dinnertime.«What would you like to have, Bill?» «What would you like to have, Kate?», Mother asks the children.«Well, I’d like a vegetable salad and some meat», says Bill.«And I’d like some chicken and banana yoghurt», says Kate.«Any soup or salad, Kate», Mother asks.«Oh, no, Mum. Is there any orange juice?»«No, but there is some cola».«Great. A glass of cola, please».«I don’t like cola. A glass of apple juice for me, Mum», says Bill.«O.K.»Answer the questions1.  Where do Bill, Kate and their mother like to have a meal?_____________________________________2.  What are there for breakfast?_____________________________________3.  What are there for dinner?_____________________________________4.  Does Bill like a vegetable salad and meat?_____________________________________5.  Does Kate like chicken?_____________________________________6.  Is there any orange juice in the cafe?_____________________________________7.  Does Bill like cola?_____________________________________8.  Does he like an apple juice?_____________________________________Circle true or false1.  There are many tasty things in a cafe. T / F2.  For breakfast there are different salads, meat or chicken, fish and soup. T / F3.  For dinner there are always different sandwiches and cheese, hamburgers and eggs. T / F4.  Once Bill, Kate and their mother go to the cafe. T / F5.  Bill would like a vegetable salad and some meat. T / F6.  Kate would like some soup and salad. T / F7.  Kate likes cola. T / F8.  There isn’t any orange juice in a cafe. T / FChoose the correct answer1.  Bill, Kate and their mother like to have a meal:a)  in a restaurant;b)  in a café;c)  at home.2.  For breakfast there are:a)  different hamburgers and eggs, sausages, toast and jam;b)  meat or chicken, fish and chips;b)  different salads and soup.3.  For dinner there are always:a)  different sandwiches and cheese, hamburgers and eggs;b)  different salads, meat or chicken, fish and chips, and soup;c)  tasty cakes and sweets.4.  Bill would like:a)  a fruit salad and orange juice;b)  some chicken and banana yoghurt;c)  a vegetable salad and some meat.5.  Kate would like:a)  some chicken and banana yoghurt;b)  some soup;c)  some meat and cheese.6.  In the cafe there isn’t:a)  any cola;b)  any orange juice;c)  any apple juice.The House I Live inDear Mary,How are you? I am writing to tell you about my new house.My house is on a quiet street, Forest Road. It is large and comfortable. It has got two floors. On the ground floor there is a beautiful living room, a dining room, a modern kitchen and a bathroom. In the living room there is much furniture.There is a cupboard, a bookcase and a piano against the wall. There is a sofa and two armchairs in front of the fireplace. There is a TV in the comer of the room. Upstairs there are five big bedrooms and two small bathrooms.My bedroom is great. I’ve got a bed and a brown carpet on the floor. I’ve also got a small desk, two chairs and an old wardrobe next to the window. The curtains on the window are yellow and they make the room bright and nice.There is a mirror and two lovely pictures on the wall.Well, that’s all for now. I hope you can visit me soon.Love,Alison-Answer the questions1. Where is Alison’s house?_____________________________________2. How many floors has her house got?_____________________________________3. What is there on the ground floor?_____________________________________4. What is there in the living room?_____________________________________5. Where is a TV?_____________________________________6. What colour is the carpet?_____________________________________7. What makes the bedroom bright and nice?_____________________________________8. What is there on the wall?_____________________________________Circle true or false1.  Alison’s house is small but comfortable. T / F2.  A modern kitchen and a bathroom are on the ground floor. T / F3.  There is a cupboard, a bookcase and a piano in the living room. T / F4.  There is a TV in front of the fireplace. T / F5.  Upstairs there are five big bedrooms and two small bathrooms. T / F6.  In the bedroom there is a bed and a yellow carpet on the floor. T / F7.  The curtains on the window are yellow. T / F8.  There are two lovely pictures on the wall. T / FChoose the correct answer1.  Alison is writing to tell Mary:a)  about her new house;b)  about her new dress;c)  about her pet dog.2.  Alison’s house is:a)  small but comfortable;b)  large and comfortable;c)  not comfortable.3.  On the ground floor there is:a)  a bedroom;b)  a living room, a dining room, a modern kitchen and a bathroom;c)  a small bathroom.4.  Against the wall there is:a)  a sofa;b)  a TV;c)  a cupboard, a bookcase and a piano.5.  In front of the fireplace there is:a)  a sofa and two armchairs;b)  much furniture;c)  a mirror.6.  In the comer of the room there is:a)  a bed;b)  a TV;c)  a fireplace.7.  The curtains are:a)  red;b)  brown;c)  yellow.Town LifeYesterday I got a letter from my penfriend, Paul. He lives in a small town in England and often writes me about his town life. I know a lot about his town. It is very old but beautiful with quiet streets and a nice square in the centre. The streets are not very wide. There are a lot of flowers and trees in them. There is an old tower in the town. It is very old and nobody knows the name of the architect. There is a large bell in the tower and the people of the town hear it ring every Sunday. The tower is a museum now. There is a nice church not far from the tower. Paul lives in Green Street. There are many shops here — a pet shop, a toy shop, a book shop and a food shop. There is a school near Paul’s house. There is a swimming pool and a playground behind the school. There arc a lot of children here when lessons are over. After school Paul and his friends sometimes go to the food shop. They like to buy ice cream and chocolate in it. Paul likes his town very much.Answer the questions1.  Where does Paul live?_____________________________________2.  Is the town old?_____________________________________3.  What are there in the streets?_____________________________________4.  Is there an old tower in the town?_____________________________________5.  What is the tower now?_____________________________________6.  Where is a nice church?_____________________________________7.  Are there many shops in the town?_____________________________________8.  Where do Paul and his friends so after school?_____________________________________Circle true or false1.  The town is very old but beautiful. T / F2.  There is a small bell in the tower. T / F3.  There are a lot of flowers and trees in the streets. T / F4.  There is a nice church not far from the tower. T / F5.  Paul lives in Park Street. T / F6.  There are many shops in the town. T / F7.  A lot of children go to the swimming pool after school. T / F8.  After school Paul and his friends sometimes go to the pet shop. T / FChoose the correct answer1.  Paul lives:a)  in a small village;b)  in a small town;c)  in a city.2.  In the centre of the town there is:a)  a square;b)  a church;c)  an old tower.3.  Now the tower is:a)  a shop;b)  a museum;c)  a church.4.  Not far from the tower there is:a)  a nice church;b)  a playground;c)  a swimming pool.5.  Near Paul’s house there is:a)  a food shop;b)  a book shop;c)  a school.6.  Paul lives:a)  in Green Street;b)  in Park Street;c)  in Queen Street.7.  Behind the school there is:a)  an old church;b)  an old tower;c)  a swimming pool and a playground.8.  In the food shop Paul and his friends like to buy:a)  ice cream and chocolate;b)  meat and chicken;c)  fruit and vegetables.New Year in EnglandThe English people usually decorate New Year tree, too, just as we do.English people like to stay at home on New Year’s Day. They have a Father Frost, too. They call him Santa Claus. He brings presents to all children. They like to get many sweets, toys and books.On this day mothers prepare tasty things and a nice cake.But they have another winter holiday. It is Christmas. They celebrate it on the twenty-fifth of December. They decorate their Christmas tree with Christmas balls, angels and lights. They decorate their houses with Christmas cards. They also make special Christmas food. On Christmas Eve evening the children leave big red stockings by their beds for presents. Christmas Eve is the day before Christmas Day. Santa Claus comes at night and leaves presents in the stockings. On Christmas Day they open their presents and they pull Christmas crackers. There are little presents and funny paper hats in the crackers. They eat turkey and Christmas pudding. And in the evening they sing carols together. On this day the schoolchildren’s Christmas holidays begin. That’s why they like Christmas very much. Usually people send postcards to the relatives and friends to wish them a Happy New Year. Answer the questions1.  Do English people decorate New Year tree?2.  Do they like to stay at home on New Year’s Day?3.  How do they call a Father Frost?4.  What does he bring to all children?5.  What do children like to get?6.  When do they celebrate Christmas?7.  Why do they like Christmas very much?8.  Why do people send postcards to the relatives and friends?Circle true or false1.  The English people do not decorate New Year tree, just as we do. T / F2.  They have a Father Frost, too. T / F3.  He brings many sweets, toys and books to all children. T / F4.  On this day children prepare tasty things. T / F5.  Another winter holiday is Christmas. T / F6.  They celebrate Christmas on the first of January. T / F7.  Christmas Eve is the day after Christmas Day. T / F8.  People eat special Christmas food on that day. T / FChoose the correct answer1.  The English people usually:a)  decorate New Year tree;b)  celebrate New Year tree;2.  English people like:a)  to go to the streets on New Year Day;b)  to stay at home on New Year Day.3.  English people have a Father Frost and they call him:a)  Santa Claus;b)  Father Frost.4.  He brings presents:a)  to the parents;b)  to the children.5.  They celebrate Christmas:a)  on the twenty-fifth of December;b)  on the first of January.6.  They like Christmas very much because:a)  school year begins;b)  Christmas holidays begin.7.  Santa Claus comes at night and leaves presents:a)  under the Christmas tree;b)  in the stockings.8.  Usually people send ____ to the relatives and friends to wish them a Happy New Year.a)  Postcards;b)       cakes.

Поради для Підлітків » Форум » Школа - навчання » Тексти для аудіювання для 4 класу. І семестр (за підручником
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Школа • Любов • Відносини • Секс • Тіло • Здоров'я • Життя

Все про дорослішання, менструацію, такі дні, дозрівання,безпечний секс,статеву зрілість та підліткові проблеми

15 запитань про секс Як досягти оргазм Біль при сексі Анальний секс Про поцілунки Позбуваємось синців завагітніти після першого разу Хлопець хоче сексу Як робити мінєт "Люблю" і "кохаю" різниця Про перший секс Займатися сексом